To search the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), enter your search terms or questions in the box below. Not sure what to search for, browse by category by clicking the Browse tab. If you need additional help, locate your nearest dealer or contact us.
1. Delivery of the system to the dealer. Additional charges for drop ship to consumers.
2. Installation of the 50, 100 or 200 amp transfer switch is then hardwired into your home or business.
3. The transfer switch is installed within 2 feet of the main distribution panel and 30 feet of the generator inlet box.
4. Final start up inspection of system and completion of start up form.
5. Clean-up of installation debris after installation is completed.
6. Consumer is responsible for making arrangements to provide all necessary gas service and connections.
Please read and abide by any applicable Safety Information contained in your engine Operator's Manual. The material provided above is not intended to replace work performed by a GE Generator System Authorized Dealer. Terms and Conditions apply to all of the information presented on this website. Always be sure to completely read and understand your engine Operator's Manual.
Back to Search Results
Please complete the form below to contact us with your question. Provide as much information as possible . We make every effort to personally answer all questions within 3 BUSINESS days. If you are in need of an immediate answer please review our frequently asked questions or contact a local service dealer.
* Indicates a required field.